Time to Watches Sàrl (hereinafter referred to as “Time to Watches”) respects your right to privacy when you use its website and at an event Time to Watches organize.
Time to Watches Sàrl
Rue du Rhône 118, CH-1204 Geneva
Registered with the Geneva Cantonal Commercial Register N° IDE & VAT: CHE-200.385.646
Directors of publication: Christian Wipfli and Marc Angebault
Responsible of data protection: Christian Wipfli
All processing of personal data carried out as part of the services offered by Time To Watches on the Website is carried out in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act of 19 June 1992 (LPD, R.S 235.1) and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “General Data Protection Regulation”, “RGPD”), where applicable.
The data collected
Time to Watches only collects personal data that you are willing to provide them, which results from your actions on the Website of Time to Watches and which we need to offer or improve their services to you, or for another legitimate reason: direct personal data, such as: name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
Time to Watches may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g., Google), promotional partners, public sources and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third-party social network and that you allow that third party to share with Time to Watches, pursuant to their rules.
When Time to Watches uses social plugins, they may also collect and process personal data in connection with your accounts on social networks. The collection and processing of personal data communicated to Time to Watches by these social networks is governed by the Privacy Policies specific to these social networks, which we invite you to consult.
How Time to Watches uses your personal data
Time to Watches may use your personal data for several purposes, to:
- Communicate with you and respond to any questions, comments, or concerns you may have regarding your application for or participation in any of an event of Time to Watches (as an exhibitor or visitor), including notifying you of any changes to our services.
- With your consent or as required by applicable laws and regulations, to provide you with any information, including marketing information, that may be of use or interest to you, including information about our services, through newsletters, invitations or other publications.
- To enable the proper functioning of all features of the Website.
- To customize your use of our Website and improve its functionality.
- Security and maintenance, evaluation, risk management, disputes and archiving purposes, according to our legitimate interests.
To whom do Time to Watches disclose your personal data ?
Personal data are not generally transmitted to third parties, they will only be transmitted in the context of processing your requests and orders, Time to Watches will be required to legitimately communicate your personal data to our subcontractors.
We have adopted internal policies and procedures through which all our employees are sensitized to the importance of maintaining control of personal data.
Your personal data could be transferred to third parties only:
- Based on the consent you have given to Time to Watches.
- Persons or entity that you ask us to share your information with.
- To our subcontractors for legitimate processing to respond to and fulfill your requests. Our subcontractors receiving only the data required to fulfill your requests and using it exclusively for that purpose.
- To our subcontractors in the context of legitimate processing so that we can provide you with a user-friendly and optimized Website.
- To our subcontractors for legitimate processing and with your consent for marketing and advertising purposes.
In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of Time to Watches by a third part.
- To authorities having the right to access the information in the context of the implementation of legal obligations;
In any case where cross-border transfer is done, we ensure that an adequate protection is guaranteed for personal data to be transferred outside of Switzerland and the EEA. In some specific cases when this level of protection is not guaranteed, we will obtain your prior consent or establish with the recipient of personal data a contractual framework or sufficient safeguards that ensure an adequate level of protection abroad. You may request access to a copy of these safeguards by contacting us.
Time To Watches carefully selects its subcontractors, who are also committed to protecting your data.
dotBase SA, Carouge, CH
e3 Software LLC, Palo Alto, USA
ergopix Sàrl, Vevey, CH
Infomaniak Network SA, Carouge, CH
Mathys SA, Vernier, CH
Poseidon, Wipfli, Genève, CH
SugarCRM Inc., Cupertino, USA
We do not, as a matter of business practice, retain personal data longer than necessary for the purposes stated and to comply with legal requirements, unless otherwise agreed to by you.
Your data may however be stored and/or archived for a limited period, which shall not exceed 10 years of time (unless legal obligations or regulations require or allow a longer retention period).
At the end of the applied retention period, we shall delete your data without it being required that any further information be provided to you.
Security of your data
When the personal information we collect is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, or for any legal requirement, we destroy or delete it.
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to tell us if you wish to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data from our records. To help us process your request, please provide us with your name and contact information.
You can unsubscribe at any time to no longer receive communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of each newsletter received or by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also limit the use of tracking technologies, such as cookies, by configuring your browser to choose whether to accept or decline them.
Your California privacy rights
If you are a California resident California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows you to request information regarding Time To Watches and its affiliates’ disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To make a request, please send an email to at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us:
Time to Watches Sàrl
Rue du Rhône 118, CH-1204 Geneva
For California residents under the age of 18, who are registered users of this Website, pursuant to California Business and Professions Code Section 22581, you may request removal of content or information you have posted. To make such a request, please email email@example.com, with a detailed description of the specific content or information. Any request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and there may be circumstances the law does not require or allow removal even if requested. In all other events, Time To Watches will remove the information as required by law.
Last update: November 1, 2021